Request Volunteer Consultants
SOURCE oversees Connection Community Consultants, a program where student consultants work in small teams of three to five students to complete short-term projects for partnering CBOs. Projects typically last four to eight weeks.
- Strategic consulting: mission development, policy and procedure writing
- Fundraising strategy: grant templates, grant writing research and proofing
- Performance measurement: program evaluations, service satisfaction surveys, employee performance
- Communications consulting: teaching health topics, publication assistance, community outreach
- Literature reviews
- Secondary data analysis and mapping
Submit a Project Request
Please fill out the project request form and email to SOURCE.
To learn more about project requests, application deadlines, and more, please contact SOURCE.