Make a Gift to SOURCE
Join us in supporting SOURCE’s mission to provide academic, professional and personal development opportunities through community outreach and service-learning partnerships with over 100 community-based organizations in Baltimore City.
We invite you to help expand SOURCE’s programming to continue our service to Johns Hopkins University’s Schools of Public Health, Nursing & Medicine and our partnering non-profits in Baltimore City.
Your generous support makes it possible to:
- Increase the number of service-learning courses at the JHU Health Professional Schools;
- Expand SOURCE’s professional development support for faculty and community partners through the SOURCE Service-Learning Faculty & Community Fellows Program;
- Provide continued professional development training in social justice and service-learning pedagogy for students through the SOURCE Service Scholars Program;
- Support SOURCE’s work on behalf of Baltimore City community-based organizations;
- Build an ongoing research agenda to assess SOURCE’s impact.
Make a Gift
If you wish to make an online gift use the secure link below. In the dropdown field "Please designate my gift to support," select the last item "other (please specify)." Then, when instructed to "Please Describe," type in SOURCE.
Make check payable to:
Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St., Suite W1600
Baltimore, MD 21205
If you are interested in making a gift of real estate, securities, a bequest, or a gift that can produce an income for you or a loved one, go to Ways to Give for details and make sure to note that the gift will be designated to SOURCE.
Support SOURCE. Shop at iGive
Shopping online through iGive is an easy and fun way to support SOURCE’s mission. Through www.iGive.com/SOURCE, every time you shop at one of the over 1,500 name-brand stores in the iGive.com Mall, SOURCE can receive a donation of up to 26% of each purchase you make at no cost to you. Installing the iGive Button makes it easy to navigate back to www.iGive.com/SOURCE and you’ll never miss an opportunity to help. Install the iGive Button now. It’s a simple way to help SOURCE continue to serve the three JHU health professional schools and the Baltimore community.