The Connection Community Consultants
Are you in need of consultants for projects in strategic consulting, performance measurement, fundraising strategy or communications?
If you answered yes, then we have an exciting service for you: The Connection Community Consultants.
Student consultants will work in small teams (three-five students each) to complete short-term projects (four-eight weeks in length) for our partnering CBOs.
- Strategic consulting (mission development, policy and procedure writing)
- Fundraising strategy (grant templates, grant writing research and proofing)
- Performance measurement (program evaluations, service satisfaction surveys, employee performance)
- Communications consulting (teaching health topics, publication assistance, community outreach)
- Literature reviews
- Secondary data analysis and mapping
Next Project Request Deadline
The Fall round deadline will be announced soon.
Please note: We only accept projects at specific times during the academic year. It is best to discuss your project proposal with our staff to ensure we can meet your timing needs. Additionally, Connection services are only offered to SOURCE's partnering community-based organizations.