Parks & People Foundation
About the Organization
Since 1984, Parks & People has worked to revitalize neighborhoods through hands–on community cleaning and greening activities, the building of public–private partnerships to sustain green spaces and programs that allow children to learn, grow, and explore their natural environment.
Parks & People wants Baltimore to be One Park — a vibrant network of green spaces, including parks, gardens, playing fields, landscaped boulevards, and more that connect people with the natural environment and each other every day.
- Environmental Work/Advocacy
- Program Design/Program Evaluation
- Outdoor Activities
- Environmental Stewardship
- Recreation and Athletics
- Community Outreach/Neighborhood Development
- Working with youth/Baltimore City Public Schools
Days of the Week for Student Volunteers
- Monday through Saturday (weekdays and weekends)
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening