The Samaritan Women
Function of this organization:
Founded in 2007, The Samaritan Women (TSW) is a Christian nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance quality care for sexually-exploited persons. Our mission is to lead by:
- Example - we operate transformative care programs, serving and learning from survivors
- Evidence - we engage in collaborative research to improve this work for the good of survivors and the field
- Empowerment - we offer a supportive shelter mentorship program to establish and equip new programs across the nation
- TSW wants more students to become informed and engaged in the issue of human trafficking and to take this up as a field of study and personal commitment. We need more activists.
- Individuals and groups are needed to help maintain our 23-acre historic property. Contact the volunteer coordinator to reserve your place, email@example.com.