Baltimore Medical System (Inc.)
3501 Sinclair Lane
Baltimore MD 21213
PHONE: (410) 732-8800
Fax: (410) 534-6550
CONTACT: Pam Brown, Director, Maternal and Child Health and Multicultural Programs
Function of Organization/Site:
We are the largest federally qualified community health center in Maryland. We provide care for low income and uninsured persons in Baltimore City and County.
- Grant Writing
- Program Design/Program Evaluation
- Bilingual Interpreting for Patients (Spanish/English)
- BMS operates 7 local clinics (closest are in Highlandtown and Belair-Edison).
- Primary care services include: internal medicine, family practice, pediatrics, geriatrics, ob/gyn, and mental health.
- Provides translations services for refugee population (Highlandtown clinic on Eastern Ave).
- More BMS Info. (Word document)
- Health Questionnaire
- Standards of Conduct Certification of Commitment
- Standards of Conduct for Students