SOURCE Community Service Awards
Nominations OPEN! DEADLINE EXTENDED! All nominations are due by Tues, March 28 at 11:59pm.
As a part of National Volunteer Week (April 24th – April 29th, 2017), SOURCE annually presents awards to individuals and groups that have shown a strong commitment to community engagement, service-learning and public health practice. The 2017 award categories include:
- Individual Student – 1 from each school: SPH, SON, SOM
- Student Group – 1 from each school: SPH, SON, SOM
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Service-Learning
- JHSPH Faculty Award for Public Health Practice in Baltimore
- Community Mentor – leader from a SOURCE partner non-profit
- Alumni – for commitment to their community
SOURCE Community Service Awards are given for outstanding service and exemplary partnership with community-based organizations, and are presented at the Volunteer Appreciation and Awards Luncheon during National Volunteer Week.
To submit a nomination, click here. Please note, the JHSPH Faculty Award for Public Health Practice in Baltimore has a separate nomination process. To learn more and to make a nomination for JHSPH Faculty Award for Public Health Practice in Baltimore, click here.
All submissions must be received by Tues, Mar 28 at 11:59 pm.
Click the link below to view a listing of past SOURCE Community Service Award Winners: