SOURCE Student Governing Board
Students from each of the three health professional schools (Bloomberg School of Public Health, Nursing, and Medicine) serve on SOURCE's Governing Board.
Students give vital feedback regarding meetings, activities and events that SOURCE sponsors and co-sponsors. SOURCE's Student Governing Board works to increase the visibility of community engagement and service-learning on the health professional campus by encouraging other students to utilize SOURCE and its resources, as well as to spread the word regarding various service-based student groups in East Baltimore.
Apply to Become a Student Governing Board Member in 2019-2020
The application cycle for seats on our Student Governing Board is now open to the following students:
- Bloomberg School of Public Health students (Non-MPH) *Please note: the application cycle for MPH students is now closed.
- New School of Nursing students in the MEN program and other doctoral or masters SON students
- New School of Medicine students entering their first year
Those interested in applying to the SOURCE Student Governing Board should:
- First, review the Roles of SOURCE Student Governing Board Members (in pdf format)
- Then, apply via the online form here
- Application Deadline: Sun, September 15 by 11:59 p.m.
SOURCE's Student Governing Board: 2018-2019
Meet our team of students from the schools of Public Health, Nursing and Medicine who served as representatives on SOURCE's Student Governing Board during the 2018-2019 academic year.